Pushing Boundaries on What Ice Cream Can Accomplish
When you think about organic foods, what crosses your mind? For me, I envision vegetables, fruit and even the occasional granola bar. Basically things I can pick up at the farmers’ market.
Not going to lie, ice cream never crossed my mind.
That was until I discovered Three Twins Ice Cream. Inconceivably delicious. Completely organic. Surprisingly affordable.
This ice cream company started with a single scooper and grew into an ice cream revolution. While Neil’s ultimate mission was to provide organic fair trade ice cream, starting out fair trade proved to be too difficult for his small start up. As he has grown, Three Twin’s ability to influence their purchasing power has created new markets in fair trade products.
Sometimes it takes patience and dedication to influence your desired outcomes.
[Note – there was a hitch in starting the recording on Tuesday of the event. This recording starts a few minutes in.]
Type of Service
- Peace Corps
- It’s hard to be a profitable company in the food business (Neil gives a secret about Three Twins profitability);
- As you grow, you will have more purchasing power;
- Stay true to your mission and dream big! Eventually you will grow into the ability to accomplish all components.
- Discovering Neil’s “Big Surprise” the next day;
- Learning that Neil lives on a house boat;
- And hearing his honesty about profitability.
In case you didn’t catch the surprise on Twitter the next day:
And then… this happened too….